Wednesday, January 21, 2009

lovebug

i've got the orientation party tomorrow. and i dont know what to wear (what else is new?). gah. anyway, college was okay today. didnt have chem cos our lecturer got her lunch times mixed up. LOL. that happened for math yesterday too. so yeah, free period. OMG i totally fell asleep in malaysian studies. for like 2 seconds la. yee mung woke me up. heh. then at math i was like zzzzzzzzzzz kinda sleepy and ms pravin knew so she made me do a math question on the board to wake me up. 


it woke me up alright. luckily i didnt embarrass myself by not knowing how to do it. 


i still remain on the fence on who to vote for. for student council positions. 
maybe i wont vote at all. whee!

yes, very short post. i know. but i art sleepy. 



Now I'm speechless over the edge
I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch
This lovebug again~

xx

1 comment:

Nikolai said...

dot DOT dot DOT dot DDOTTTT