Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the fire you ignited.

i have a feeling i'm in deeeeeeep shit. hmm. ah well, i'm in a risky frisky mood. who knows how long i'm gonna be on this high. and how far the fall's gonna be. 


ouch. 


on a lighter note, college is going well. so far. i hope i dont jinx it. it's actually quite relaxed, nothing like school. tho everyone says to me, " OoooOoOooOohhh you start at 8.30 and end at like 4??? go back to school lah!" 

bite me. 

YOU try cramming YOUR programme into 11 months and THEN come talk to me. like, serially ;) anyway, no reason to get worked up. i have good food everyday. there is one thing to get worked up about tho. such as my current and rather sudden investment in winter clothing. the building is fuggin freeeeeezing man. but its central. with hartamas shopping center. so there's kinda nothing much we can do about it. gaaah! i'll get used to it i suppose. i bet i could now sleep naked in a snowstorm and live to tell the tale. i kid you not.

went to school (SSB) after college to watch and help with the cheer auditions. was pleasantly surprised at the the talent this year, compared to the talent last year. or lack thereof. AHEM. aaaanyway, the new ones seem pretty into the spirit so we're all quite optimistic. was sooooo nice seeing all the Falcons '08 cheerleaders. memmmmorrriiieeeesss :) i got a lotta hugs too. heee. saw a few teachers as well. i miss everything so so much. 

well, that was basically my day. 


I want you to know 
With everything I won't let this go
These words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know
As I bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go ~

2 comments:

Nikolai said...

quite informative. but ... the title name doesn't match your entry me thinks.

l a i l a z e c h said...

who said it was supposed to? :)