Thursday, December 04, 2008

ehmagaawwd.

it is 3 am. i cannot sleep. went to bed at like 1o pm. read for a bit, finished my book. started another one. got a bit sick of words. just sorta lay there pathetically, thinking about stuff. deleted stuff from my phone. carried on with the laying-there-like-a-pathetic-idiot sequence. 

and here i am. 

i'm not even SLEEPY! what the hell is up with my body clock! at first i thought the reason i couldnt sleep was because i was afraid of having a bad dream. but HELLO BRAIN! I'M SO NOT AFRAID ANYMORE! TIME TO SHUT DOWN! hmmph. come on man. honestly. it's not cool. 

i think i cant sleep because i'm thinking too much. yeah, thats probably it. eventful day, see. it's gonna take a while for things to sort of...ease. but still, no reason to keep me awake, eh conscience? please quit being a bitch, do me a fucking solid, and let.me.sleeeeep. 

then again i suppose verbally abusing my conscience is not gonna do me any good. it will just aggravate it even more, hence generating irritation and anger HENCE me being here again at like 5am. excuse my ranting, i'm sleep deprived. i dont even know if i'll remember doing this when i wake up (that's if i ever get around to sleeping) in the morning. 

since i have absolutely no better place to be at this present moment, here are a few things i'd like to do throughout these few weeks to keep myself occupied/sane :

1. go out more - dear friends, you know what to do. 
2. read more books - adri, i could actually use that borders voucher(s) right about now.
3. be a temporary food connoisseur - food is the ONLY thing in life that never lets me down. 
4. like, never EVER. 
5. go christmas shopping - for me
6. go christmas shopping - for other people (isupposeimust)
7. clean my room - am genuinely afraid. only the Lord Almighty knows what lies beneath it all. 
8. get some cash - LOTS of cash wouldn't hurt too much either. 
9. watch more lipstick jungle, gossip girl, 90210, grey's anatomy and one tree hill
10. sleep at REGUfuckingLAR hours - hear that, oh sweeet conscience?



i now leave you with something i never knew existed and am pleasantly surprised at its existence.



 
convertibles ;)




fuck, i need sleep so bad. 





No comments: