Saturday, December 27, 2008

christmas

yes. christmas. 


nothing much to say about it really, for once. 


yes. quite pathetic. 


anyway, i cleaned my room today (YAY me!) and it's looking a lot better. no, really. mum made me cos we're having guests on sunday so my room "has to be presentable and cleeean" ugh. so yeah, cleaned it. all by myself. sigh. just finished lunch today when azlieff called.

"okay okay come out now!"
"huh?? what are you talking about?"
"come out now! faster! we're outside!"

*peers out the window*

"haiyo you guys ahhh.."

went to change and we (amin, azlieff and i) went to secret recipe cos azlieff hadn't eaten. lepak-ed for a while and then amin sent me home. they told me all about the pondan adventures. lol. and gossip! heeee. got home and was supposed to continue cleaning but i fell asleep instead. woke up just in the nick of time (moments before mum stepped through the door) and made it as if i'd been cleaning all that time. haha. give the girl an oscar!

aunty uma and ashwini came over for dinner. went to my grandma's house after that and all of us chatted till about 11pm. came home and aunty uma left. twas a relatively "okay" day. 

didnt feel 'it' quite so much today. 

No comments: