Thursday, August 02, 2007

dont break me!

went to school this morning in a prrrty foul mood. not sure why, i just couldn't bring myself to be nice to anyone. i really wasn't bothered. lasted through the whole of chem too. now i say, thats a bloody record! it-whom-shall-not-be-named (according to steph) pissing me off as usual by just being alive. so that REALLY brightened up my day. wanted to get my chem marks today, but i totally forgot. AND my est marks. AND my bio marks. i wasnt in school the day when they gave them out so yeah, am results deprived. i got a lot more As than my PA-THE-TIC mid-year results but it doesnt really count. (they do on bad days though).

steph had the amazing idea of making characters out of all our classmates and four lucky teachers! she got to be spongesteph squareskirt and she made me laila&stitch. the one so far that takes the cake is.....*drum roll*.......




DARTH VINODH!


kkksshhh....I AM YOUR BACKSIDE!.......





some of the rest were :-

MegaRong (Megatron of Transformers) for Seng Rong

Keijzilla (go figure) for Kei Jin

CinderIma (if you dont know this just jump off the roof) for Ima

Maz Possible (Disney's Kim Possible) for Mazy

Adri & the GIANT peach (James and the giant peach by Roald Dahl) for Adri. we later resorted to cancelling out the '&' sign.

Timon and Pak Keii (Timon & Pumba of The Lion King) for PakKeii. he doesnt mind, dont worry.

ManChinNian United (Man. U) for ChinNian

Chee Yung Little (Chicken Little) for CheeYung

SpiderMung (Spiderman. or Spiderpig if you wish) for YeeMung



and for ONE of the FOUR lucky teachers...



YOGES ALMIGHTY! (Bruce almighty) for Mr Yoges.

being our physics teacher, we added the tagline 'Let there be acceleration' to his character.



well i thought it was pretty good.
heh.

No comments: