Saturday, January 27, 2007

what?

i dont know if anyone feels this, but i certainly do. it seems as though everytime i'm feeling real hopeless, and i'm near a radio, all the songs they play make sense to how i feel. song after song, it tells a story about how you're feeling, why you feel it, and not to give up. it's happened to me countless times. maybe it's my imagination..or maybe i'm really listening for a change. it gets me really emotional when i feel like NO ONE IN THE WORLD knows how i feel, and yet it's live on-air. ironic no? that's what's really strange, in my eyes. it seems as though the answer is so simple. but what is it that makes it hard? it's the fact that i don't let it be easy. i crave a challenge. but when i get a challenge, i regret it and i cannot for the life of me, handle it. my first instinct when i feel down and hopeless : SORT IT OUT. DON'T LET ANYONE SORT IT OUT FOR YOU. so i have to sort it out.



i have to be the hero in my story.


let's just hope the hero saves the day.


and lives happily ever after.



:'(

No comments: