Thursday, December 07, 2006

at peace.

so effing bored today. I NEED something better to do with my time. some company would be nice. sigh. SO BLOODY BORED. havent finished my xmas shopping yet. i wish i had a car and could drive. would solve most of my miseries. i can't wait till i can drive. wheeee.


i dont really know yet what xmas presents to give most people. i have a vague idea, but then when i go, i change my mind over and over. i want to give people the best gifts ever! making them personal and meaningful..i sometimes succeed..that's what i like to think. *smiles*


i especially would like to make gifts meaningful for those who mean most to me. family, friends like megan, jacq, sheyna, thad. it's always so nice to see faces light up when opening gifts. makes my day. it's just up to me to put smiles not only on their faces, but their hearts as well. thats the hard part!


magical time, christmas. walking around in malls during this magical season really livens me up. the carols playing, decorations everywhere, xmas spirit just oozing out of everyone. honestly, it's the most beautiful thing. i heart christmas.


and ohhhh the company we have during xmas! caroling and bonding and sharing the spirit. it makes my christmas, my christmas. and did i mention, we rock? cos yeah, we do. and we rock at putting smiles on people's faces, and our own. we rock at lifting fallen spirits, we rock at displaying what christmas is all about. we rock at loving the audience, and loving each other. we rock at entertaining. we just. plain. rock.


and i lovvvve it <3











No comments: