Monday, February 02, 2009

to make you feel my love

is a good song. i highly recommend it. 

woke up at around 11.30am today. did math in bed. lol. i've decided that it's the best way imaginable to do math. relaxed, so NOT stressing out over it. math in bed for like almost 2 hours (yay me!) and then decided to stop. ihad like four questions left by then. got outta bed, had a shower and collapsed back onto said bed with my ipod and hoodie. felt so good, fresh outta the shower listening to good music. aahh. 

in the midst of my relaxed bliss, adri called for lunch. so got up, got ready and left at around 2.30pm. went to secret recipe, amin joined us. went home after the late lunch and watched some one tree hill. heh. math still awaiting. 

OH. then i thought i was going crazy. 

while i was at my computer, i thought i heard like...a tune playing. 

sort of...far away, in the distance..

i dismissed it at first. a few seconds later, i heard it again. i honestly thought i was joining the likes of the rest of my family, going falalabanananas. it was so creeepy. like, in a quiet room, imagine hearing a soft, melodious tune. positively haunting, right?! so i turned around. it was coming from that direction..

- _______________________-

i'd left my iPod on. i'm a fucking CHAMPION sometimes, i tell you. 

i laughed at my momentary stupidity and turned it off. 

oh well. at least i know i'm still the sane one in the family. 

*flashes big grin* 

i'm going for prayers tonight. it's been a long time since i've been to uncle bob's place. oh how i've missed monday nights there. glad to be getting back into that routine, before i got all stressed out about SPM. speaking of SPM, resluts are out March 12th. i'm not really anxious anymore..seeing as how i've already started college and am in a whole different ball game altogether. but, a little apprehensive nonetheless. so...pray for me people! not long now :S

okay, i'd better go finish up my math now, before i lose my momentum

now THAT, my dears, would be an absolute calamityyy.


---- edit----


done with maaath. or at least, done with all the questions i know how to answer. 

was so overcome with joy, took some pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is a good song, I agree.